Associate Product Specialist
Get Real Health Company Overview
We’re shaping the future of healthcare with ideas that challenge conventional thinking. The world of healthcare is changing – join us in the evolution!
Get Real Health helps individuals and healthcare professionals engage and empower each other. Our mission is to reimagine healthcare through the use of technology.
Our products combine a world of new information from patients, devices and apps with existing clinical data for a complete view of an individual’s health. Based in Rockville, MD we have been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and noted as a leader by the World Trade Center Institute Award For International Leadership. Our product has won many awards including a #1 ranking Patient Engagement Platform by Chilmark Research.
Our ‘vibe’ is start-up, but our track record of success is lengthy with various clients leveraging our solution. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in portal technology, we have a place for you!
The Associate Product Specialist is the internal expert on Get Real Health’s products. Externally, the Product Specialist works alongside business development and project teams to ensure that our products are configured, presented, and understood correctly. Internally, the Associate Product Specialist works alongside the Product Managers and QA Manager to test new product releases and update product documentation. Practically speaking, the Associate Product Specialist interacts with just about every level of the company.
- Support product and project management teams in laying out and configuring client solutions through our content management and administration portals
- Translate client business requirements into project documents — including site maps, wireframes, use cases, and user experience pathways
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of internal demo websites to be used by the business development team: Update the websites as new features and functionality become available; support business development initiatives by customizing sites for pitches and demonstrations; train sales staff and partners on new features when necessary
- Support product and project management teams in designing solutions to internal and client business objectives
- Attend client meetings and take part in discussions about high-level business requirements, change requests, and product feedback
- Participate in QA efforts, both internally for the core product and externally for client releases, which may include translating user stories to test scenarios, writing test cases, performing manual tests, and logging results
- Create, update, and monitor defects to resolution
- Assist product management team by updating product and training documentation, as needed
- Perform product training and demos as needed: train new hires on the features and functionality within our products; train clients to use/administer our products; support the business development team by conducting demonstrations of the product’s functionality for existing and potential clients
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle – including Agile Methodologies
- Working knowledge of general content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Squarespace, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of how to write SQL queries
- Understanding of the most common forms of software testing: functional, usability, integration, regression, etc.
- An ability to think critically and creatively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree – recent college graduates please apply!
Nice to Haves:
- Two years work experience in a related field or relevant coursework
- Preferred experience with image-editing and user experience design software (e.g. Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.)
- Experience with Jira software or similar application lifecycle management tools
- Experience with training others
- Working knowledge of best practices in user experience design
- Experience testing web-based applications in a professional environment
- Experience testing with various iOS/Android devices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus
Why Get Real Health?:
- We are a tightknit group, if you join our team – get ready to make some new friends and some new great memories.
- Casual work environment
- Company match 401K
- Full time position on Rockville Metro Line
- Gym in Building
- Fun, collaborative work environment
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.